DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) -- The Montgomery County Coroner has identified the man who died after a crash on U.S. 35 near I-75 in Dayton.
The coroner says the victim is 22-year-old Deionte Grissom from Trotwood.
Sergeant Leslie Bunch at Regional Dispatch says the crash happened on the ramp to Interstate 75 South around 10:00 a.m Sunday and involved two vehicles. Grissom died at the scene.
The sergeant says the driver of the other vehicle drove to Miami Valley Hospital where their condition is not known.
The ramp to Interstate 75 south from U.S 35 east was closed for several hours while crews cleared the scene. All lanes reopened on Sunday afternoon.
2 NEWS will stay on top of this situation and will update when more information becomes available.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Ohio students visit Statehouse for human trafficking summit
- Mattis praises Saudis, $1B arms sale to be approved
- Toys R Us founder dies days after chain's announced shutdown
- Ohio House passes bill to withhold money to cities with speed cameras
The bill passed the house and will have to go through the senate before reaching the desk of the governor.Read More »
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Premier Health announced today: Good Sam hospital will be closing in a matter of months: no later than August 29th. The plan is to demolish everything - except for two buildings - and make it "shovel ready" for whatever comes next.Read More »
Local pastors and others in the West Dayton community sang hymns and held signs outside of a community forum on the Good Sam closure - once again calling on Premier Health to think again.Read More »