WASHINGTON, D.C. (WDTN) - U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service recalled Conagra Brands Inc. spaghetti and meatball products Friday.
According to the USDA, approximately 700,125 pounds of spaghetti and meatballs are being recalled due to improper branding and undeclared allergens
The products contain milk which is not labeled on the product.
The products were made January 5, 2017.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Ohio students visit Statehouse for human trafficking summit
- Mattis praises Saudis, $1B arms sale to be approved
- Toys R Us founder dies days after chain's announced shutdown
- Ohio House passes bill to withhold money to cities with speed cameras
The bill passed the house and will have to go through the senate before reaching the desk of the governor.Read More »
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Premier Health announced today: Good Sam hospital will be closing in a matter of months: no later than August 29th. The plan is to demolish everything - except for two buildings - and make it "shovel ready" for whatever comes next.Read More »
Local pastors and others in the West Dayton community sang hymns and held signs outside of a community forum on the Good Sam closure - once again calling on Premier Health to think again.Read More »