BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio (AP) — A 21-year-old man is charged with murder and four other people also have been arrested in the fatal shooting of a man found dead in his western Ohio home on Thanksgiving.READ MORE: Authorities probe fatal shooting of man in Logan County
Authorities in Logan County say 21-year-old Marquevous Watkins, of Lima, is charged with murder and aggravated robbery in the slaying of 45-year-old Jeffrey Brentlinger. County sheriff's officials say Brentlinger's daughter found her father dead when she returned to their Zanesfield home Nov. 24.
Watkins' bond was set at $500,000 on Tuesday in Bellefontaine. A message seeking comment was left at the office of the Lima man's attorney.
Authorities say another man and three teenagers, all from Lima, were arrested on warrants charging complicity to commit murder and complicity to commit robbery.
Sheriff's officials haven't commented on a motive.
Trump lauds firing of ex-top FBI...
Amber Alert canceled after 4-year-old...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Amber Alert canceled after 4-year-old Sandusky boy found safe, mother arrested
- Fallen bridge: 'Stress test' preceded collapse that killed 6
- US military helicopter crashes in western Iraq
- Ohio man ends eating at Chipotle streak after 500 days