DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) - Reds Hall of Famer Tom Browning will throw out first pitch before National League Division Series Game 3 in Cincinnati Tuesday, announced Reds Director of Media Relations.
Ballpark gates will open at 3:37 p.m. for all fans. Full team introductions on the field will be at 5:15 p.m., and the first pitch is scheduled for 5:37 p.m.
All fans will receive a 'Let’s Go Reds' rally towel, courtesy of Cincinnati Bell, Horseshoe Casino, Kroger, Homemade Brand Ice Cream/UDF.
Highlights of NLDS Game 3 will include:
• Cincinnati native singer, songwriter, actor, producer and television personality Nick Lachey will sing the National Anthem.
• Cincinnati jazz musician Kathy Wade will lead the crowd in singing God Bless America during the middle of the 7th inning stretch.
• There will be a video salute to pitcher Homer Bailey and catcher Ryan Hanigan in recognition of the 15th no-hitter in Reds history on Sept. 28.
• The world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales will be a part of the pregame ceremonies.
• Funky G & the Groove Machine will perform in the Fan Zone leading up to pregame ceremonies.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Split the Pot: Support the Reds Community Fund by purchasing Split The Pot tickets. The $2 tickets will be available at the Reds Community Corner located on the main concourse level behind section 120 (near Gapper’s Alley) or at a new Split the Pot kiosk located on the View Level behind section 420. Tickets can also be purchased from volunteers who will be canvassing the ballpark throughout the game. Fans can purchase tickets from the time gates open until the middle of the seventh inning.
2 News is looking for pictures of both human and animal fans. Upload pictures at http://www.wdtn.com/subindex/report_it.