Let us bring more qualified candidates your way using our knowledge of the region, coupled with the power of WDTN-TV, WBDT-TV, WDTN.com along with Google, Facebook, E-mail.
We have an experienced marketing team that uses the power of television and digital marketing to help you recruit new employees.
Our team works directly with your business to create a targeted media plan that finds the right audience to ensure the best applicants will find you in a crowded hiring environment.
Call or email us to schedule an appointment to learn how we can connect you with today’s top talent.
- Washington, D.C. may allow 16-year-olds to vote
- Vandalia lays longtime police chief to rest
- OH lawmakers at odds over bill calling for medical marijuana program audit
- Signs and symptoms of shingles
- Missing Warren County adult alert issued Thursday
- Mobile food pantry aims to help West Dayton residents
- Former Kettering substitute teacher gets probation for sexual battery
- One dead after television tower collapses in Missouri
- FDA approves light-adaptive contact lenses
- Doctor who treated Prince pays $30K for illegal prescription
- FD: There's nothing we can do about your stoned raccoon
- 8,000 Disney tickets stolen in truck heist
- California tortoise with cracked shell gets $4,000 repair
- Homeowner finds naked intruder in her tub, eating Cheetos